Technical Writing and Presentation
Some hints for seminarists and other students.
If you are interested in just one hint then I recommend:
- Justin Zobel, Writing for Computer Science, Springer, 2014.
- David Evans, Paul Gruba, Justin Zobel How to Write a Better Thesis 2014 ( You can freely access by University Internet ! )
- Henning Schulzrinne, Writing Technical Articles, May 2006.
- Michael J. Hanson and Dylan J. McNamee, Efficient Reading of Papers in Science and Technology, January 2000.
- William Strunk, Jr., The Elements of Style, 1918
- Dale J. Benos, Kevon I. Kirk, John E. Hall, How to Review a Paper, Advances in Physiology Education, Volume 27, Number 2. 2003
- Mark Jason Dominus, Conference Presentation Judo, Yet Another Perl Conference (YAPC'02) Saint Louis, U.S.A., June 2002. (movie)
- Tobias Oetiker, The Not So Short Introduction to LaTeX 2ε, 2008